Looking to fill a few hours? Look no further. From award-winning ice cream that draws a crowd to hiking through scenery that speaks for itself, below are some of our favorite suggestions for how to make your stay in Happy Valley live up to the name.
There’s an App for that!
Download the Big Ten Development Conference app to keep directions, schedules, announcements, presentation materials, and more at your fingertips. Follow the links for iOS or Android devices, and rest assured that print directions will be available at the conference if needed.
- The Arboretum at Penn State—www.arboretum.psu.edu
- Berkey Creamery—www.creamery.psu.edu
- Penn State Golf Courses—www.pennstategolfcourses.com
- The Lion Shrine—www.psu.edu/ur/about/nittanyshrine.html
- Shaver’s Creek Environmental Center—www.shaverscreek.org
- Millbrook Marsh Nature Center—www.crpr.org/millbrook-marsh-nature-center
- State College Spikes Baseball—www.milb.com/state-college
- Happy Valley Vineyard and Winery—www.thehappyvalleywinery.com
Museums and Galleries
- Palmer Museum of Art—www.palmermuseum.psu.edu
- Matson Museum of Anthropology—www.anth.la.psu.edu/matson-museum
- Earth and Mineral Sciences Museum—www.ems.psu.edu/museum
- Pasto Agricultural Museum—www.agsci.psu.edu/pasto
- Patterson Gallery—www.sova.psu.edu/about/facilities/patterson
- The Land-Grant Frescoes—www.psu.edu/ur/about/frescoes.html
- All-Sports Museum—www.gopsusports.com